Usage Policy for Discussion Forum and Blog
Report abuse to the webmaster
Cabbagetown South Residents’ Association, registered as Cabbagetown South Association, Inc., is not responsible for any opinions expressed in the Discussion Forum or the Blog.
Censorship will be exercised if content expresses hate, is abusive or sexually exploitive, or encourages illegal activity.
Although this site is password-protected, absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
The Discussion Forum and the Blog are two ways the Cabbagetown South Residents’ Association invites you to become involved in the organization and the community. While anyone can read items posted here, only members can post.
We encourage discussion and blogs that further the aims of the organization:
- To promote measures which enhance the beauty, safety, and environmental and economic viability of the Cabbagetown South area.
- To promote the general quality of residential and economic life in and around the Cabbagetown South area.
- To promote a sense of community within the Cabbagetown South area that respects the diversity of people in the Cabbagetown South area.
- To undertake or support projects requiring or benefiting from community support which are intended to advance the above objectives.
- To oppose measures which diminish the above.